This is to inform you that the next meeting of the Expanded Theme Group on HIV/AIDS is scheduled to take place on 30 April (Thursday) from 15:00 to 17:00 at UN large conference room (2 Liangmahe, Nanlu, Chaoyang District, tel: 8532 0800). The theme of this meeting is on achieving universal access to HIV/AIDS treatment, care and support: Lessons from selected national and local responses.
The proposed agenda items include:
1. Welcome, introductions, adoption of the agenda and minutes of the last meeting
2. Strengthening ARV management in Guangxi province by Dr Connie Osborne, WHO
3. Providing community care and support in Yunnan by Thomas Cai, AIDS Care China
4. Current status of China's HIV drug resistance prevention and assessment strategies by Dr Liao Lingjie, Division of Virology and Immunology, NCAIDS
5. Updates and information sharing
6. Date and time for the next Expanded Theme Group meeting
Please click here to find the letter of invitation to the meeting.
Looking forward to your active participation.
Dr. Bernard Coquelin
Chair of the Expanded Theme Group on HIV/AIDS and UNFPA Representative in China